Scalable server monitoring for all environments
Ensure peak performance for your server infrastructure. Say goodbye to preventable outages, late nights or weekend emergencies.
- Monitor any type of server (web, mail, database servers etc.)
- Flexible server monitoring by using 1700+ smart checks
- Easy-to-use configuration, auto-discovery and network mapping
- Native agents for Windows, Linux and many more operating systems
- Agentless monitoring with SNMP and TCP/UDP (FTP, LDAP, IMAP etc.)
- API-based checks based on HTTP/XML, SSH or TELNET
- Measurement interval as short as 1 second
Some of the hardware vendors we support
An all-in-one server monitoring solution
Your organization uses multiple types of servers. It is therefore important to use an IT monitoring solution that can help you can get started with all your server monitoring at once.
Checkmk provides this flexibility through its large collection 1,700+ plug-ins. Here are a some examples of server types which can be monitored with Checkmk:
Linux server monitoring
- Minimalistic footprint (the agent requires little CPU, RAM and hard drive space)
- Full transparency (only a shell script is executed in which you can see all commands)
- Complete security (the agent permits no access from the network whatsoever)
Windows server monitoring
- Integrated log management for Windows Event Log
- Easily integrate monitoring for MS Exchange, Active Directory, MS SQL and Skype
- Monitor the latest Windows OS and older versions (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 etc.)
- Use a simple executable file with no DLL dependencies (no risk of malicious code injection as the agent doesn't read data from the network)
Virtual server monitoring
Monitor the health and availability of your virtualized server environment.
Checkmk supports the monitoring of all
major virtualization platforms, such as VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V
and associated virtual machines in real-time.
Virtual server monitoring is already integrated in Checkmk, so that your virtual machines can be monitored with almost no additional set-up. Checkmk itself can also be run on a virtual server infrastructure with the virtual appliance.
Centralized Asset Management
The Checkmk hardware & software inventory is built to automatically
discover and manage your hardware & software asset information on all
servers and workstations monitored.
Easily identify hosts with vulnerable and outdated software versions and act and secure your IT. Checkmk also stores the history of the inventory of a server and helps you track changes in your environment, e.g. a BIOS update, RAM upgrade.
Integrate Checkmk with your Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to always have an up-to-date view on your IT.
Trusted by global brands and local organizations worldwide
See checkmk in action!
Schedule a complimentary demo with one of our technical consultants and see how Checkmk can help based on your organization's specific requirements.