Check manual page of veritas_vcs.resource
Veritas Cluster Service: Resource
This check needs the check_mk_agent.linux agent which provides
information about the Veritas Cluster Service if it is installed.
The check monitors the resource state and can have the following states:
- "ONLINE" will be OK,
- "OFFLINE" will be WARN,
- "FAULTED" will be "CRIT",
- "OFFLINE|STATE UNKNOWN" or "ONLINE|STATE UNKNOWNEXITED" will be UNKNOWN.
The check is cluster-aware. In this case we have:
- If one resource reports "FAULTED" the service state will be CRIT,
- if one reports "UNKNOWN" it will be UNKNOWN,
- if one reports "ONLINE" the state will be OK,
- if all resources are "OFFLINE" the service state will be CRIT,
- otherwise it will be WARN.
The resource name.
One service per resource is created.